Council Meetings 10/227 & 10/29
Here is the agenda for the Borough meetings that took place on 10/27 and the Public council meeting on 10/29.
Link to the GRTV video of the Public council meeting: https://vimeo.com/110538394
BOROUGH OF GLEN ROCK
FINANCE MEETING – Monday, October 27, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
EXECUTIVE MEETING – Monday, October 27, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
There will be an Executive Meeting of the Mayor and Council of the Borough of Glen Rock on Monday, October 27, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. in the Conference Room of the Municipal Building.
Agenda (maybe subject to change)
- Mayor • Signs
- Council Committee and Liaison Report
2. Administrator’s Report
- Council Information
- Public Comment Portion
- Resolution for Closed Session – (Immediately Following Conclusion of Work Session Meeting)
●Litigation – Police Department
●Contractual –●Personnel – Personnel Issue Police DPWEXECUTIVE MEETING – Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
There will be an Executive Meeting of the Mayor and Council of the Borough of Glen Rock on Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. in the Conference Room of the Municipal Building.
Agenda (maybe subject to change) • Review of Agenda Items
PUBLIC MEETING – Wednesday, October 29, 2014 at 8:00 p.m.
There will be a Public Meeting of the Mayor and Council of the Borough of Glen Rock on Monday, Wednesday, October 29, 2014, at 8:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Building.
Agenda: (May be subject to change)
- CALL TO ORDER /ROLL CALL
- FLAG SALUTE/ANNOUNCEMENTS
3. CONSENT AGENDA
All items listed are considered to be routine and non-controversial by the Borough Council and will be approved by one motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless a Council member(s) so request it, in which case the item(s) will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered in its normal sequence on the agenda. The one motion signifies adoption of all resolutions, received and filed letters, correspondence, reports and approval of applications and minutes.
- Resolution for Approval of Minutes
– 9/29/14 Special Executive Session- 9/29/14 Special Public Meeting – 9/29/14 Closed Session -10/13/14 Closed Session
- Resolution for Payment of Bills
- Resolution for Tax Overpayment Refund
- Resolution for Refund of Redemption Monies to OutsideLienholder
- Resolution for Chapter 159 (Labor Day Crackdown)
- Resolution for Approval to Submit Grant Application andExecutive Agreement with NJDOT (S. Highwood Project)
- Resolution for Capital Alternative to Apply for Grant (S.Highwood Drainage)
- Resolution Awarding Bid for Sanitation Truck (Beyers Bros)
Ord. # 1707 – (First Reading) AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND CHAPTER 184 OF THE REVISED GENREAL ORDINANCES OF THE BOROUGH OF GLEN ROCK – 1971 AS AMENDED ENTITLED “SOLID WASTE” BEING AN ORDINANCE ESTABLISHING PROCEDURES FOR COLLECTING SOLID WASTE AND RECYCLABLES WITHIN THE BOROUGH; TO PROVIDE FOR MODIFICATIONS TO SOLID WASTE AND RECYCLING REGULATIONSOrd. #1708 – (First Reading) AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND CHAPTER 162 OF THE REVISED GENERAL ORDINANCES OF THE BOROUGH OF GLEN ROCK – 1971 AS AMENDED ENTITLED “PROPERTY MAINTENANCE”; BEING AN ORDINANCE ESTABLISHING MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF PROPERTIES WITHIN THIS BOROUGH; TO ADD NEW STANDARDS FOR COMPOSTING
- MEETING OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: (Before speaking at the meeting, each person must state their name and address. 5 minute limit)